Donated Ryan Celusta.
Donated by Jeff Brazda with Brazda's Fly Fishing.
Donated by Loren Morris with Fish Tale Guide Service.
Donated by Carl Windle with Windle's Guide Service.
Donated by Caylen Phegley of River Journey Guide Service.
Donated by Danny Stonedahl of River Chrome Guide Service.
Donated by Jason Ray of JD Ray's Guide Service.
If you would like more information about OPGA's events and projects, please contact us.
Donated by Clackacraft.
Donated by Bob Kratzer with Angler's Guide Service.
Please read the following eight auction rules before bidding:
1) If you would like to bid you need to "join group" on facebook (https://www.facebook.com/groups/QVSAOnlineAuction/). There may be a slight delay in getting you accepted to the group. So join early so you are ready to bid!
2) All proceeds go to the Quillayute Valley Scholarship Auction (QVSA).
3) Auction will run until March 15 and will close at 6 p.m. (except where noted below)
4) Although Auction closes at 6 p.m., in an effort to encourage more bids (and thus more money for the scholarships) if a donation comes in within 5 minutes of the auction closing it will stay open until their are no new bids in a 5 minute period until it is marked "CLOSED".
5) Please write the amount you would like to bid in the comments below the item. Keep bids to whole dollars.
6) If local (Forks, WA) pick up cannot be arranged, you agree to pay for the cost of shipping of any items you purchase.
7) You will have 24 hours after we send you an invoice to make your payment or we move to the next highest bidder.
8) Payments must be made through paypal.
Donated by Trevor Covich.
Donated by Raging River Sales, Eric & Troy.
Donated by Joe Uranga.
Donated by Mike Donley with Lost Forest Fishing.
Donated by Randy Lato of All Ways Fishing.
Donated by Andy Simon.
Donated by Terry Stevenson of Anadromy Fly Fishing.
Donated by Mike Zavadlov with Mike Z Guide Service and Parker Browning.
If you don't have facebook but would like to partake in the bidding, please email info@OlympicGuidesAssociation.com
2020 marks the 56th Annual Quillayute Valley Scholarship Auction (QVSA). The QVSA started as a community dinner in 1964 and in 1968 sort of by accident the local radio station got into the act and brought in $2400 over the air! Thus transforming the auction into a live/radio broadcast auction, which now encompasses two full days, March 21-22, 2020.
This is the third year that the Olympic Peninsula Guides’ Association (OPGA) is broadening the QVSA’s reach with an online auction held before the live event! All the money raised goes to Forks High School Graduates. Grants are given for any area of further education, business school, trade school, beauty school or college right after graduation or anytime in their future! Over $1.8 million has been granted in scholarships! Last year’s fundraiser brought in over $141,000! In 2019, the OPGA’s online auction had over 60 items donated with a total combined fundraised amount of over $16,000. We need your help to raise even more this year for the Forks High School Graduates!
Donated by Nick Hendrickson of Olympic Peninsula Guide Service.
Donated by Nick Tucker with Nick T's Guide Service.
Donated by Aaron O'Leary of Angler's Obsession.
Donated by Jim Kerr with Raincoast Guides.
Donated by J. Michelle Swope of Oly Women on the Fly.
Donated by Dave Mallahan with Go Fishing with Dave.
Donated by Bob Ball with Piscatorial Pursuits.
Donated by Redington.
Donated by Chris Senyohl with Intrepid Angler's Guide Service.
Donated Ryan Caldwell with non-profit Got Your 6 Fishing.
Donated by Ryan Bullock of Raincoast Guides.
Donated by Simms Fishing.
Donated by Matt McCulloch with Tyee Charters.
Donated by Bill Meyer of Bill Meyer Fishing.